Traditional Martial arts classes for children and adults. Our program offers increasing levels of fitness and confidence, while developing skills in self defense, self motivation and focus.
4th degree black belt in the World Taekwondo Federation, his passion for the martial arts comes from over 20 years of experience. Teaching traditional martial arts has developed focus and discipline in his students while learning practical and effective self defense techniques. Students of all ranks and ages have been inspired by the coaching style and determination that Master Brown demonstrates in all his Taekwondo programs.
Grand Master Min is a Kukkiwon certified, 9th degree black belt. Through a life time of Taekwondo and his South Korean military training, he demonstrated over 50 years of Taekwondo passion and experience. These qualities were passed on to his students as they learned respect, patience, integrity, perseverance, confidence and indomitable spirit! As a teacher and mentor for Master Brown, these qualities reflect with the same passion and inspiration taught to him from Grand Master Min, as they are passed on to Master Brown’s students today.
In order to maintain the standards, and uphold the integrity of all member's health and safety within the facility, Black Dragon Taekwondo Members will complete the SAME COVID CHECKLIST as the Fitness Fix members. This checklist is to be submitted prior to every class.
- Students are to arrive at the BACK ENTRANCE for classes. Access will not be permitted through the front doors. These doors will remain locked.
- Please DO NOT come in all at once, unless you are together with family. place shoes on the black mat off from the walkway and proceed into the taekwondo area.
- DO NOT RUN ALL OVER THE MATS!!!! please stay within the designated training area for your specific group.
- DO NOT enter the fitness fix training area, or handle the equipment. Students that violate these boundaries will NOT be allowed back to classes while COVID protocols are in place.
- Please arrive DRESSED IN UNIFORM, Washroom access has now been changed to EMERGENCY USE ONLY!! so please get changed and use the washroom at home prior to arriving at class.
- Students must wear a mask upon entering the facility, the mask can be removed once they are on the mats ready to begin class.
- Shelving has been made available for students to place their bag. 1 bag per student please. this bag must contain everything you need for class. gear, water, jacket. Chest protectors can be tied around the bag to save space, please.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the mats and equipment is to be handled by the Instructor, hand sanitizer will be at the entrance and at the shelving for both training areas. Students are expected to use the sanitizer upon arrival to class and after workouts.
- Parents are not permitted into the school for viewing classes anymore. the area has been converted into training space for the students. Please wait in your vehicles for students to come out after class. If you need to speak with the instructor please call.
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our program, send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
#115, 5655 10th Street NE, Calgary, AB
Tuesdays and Thursdays
6:00 pm – 8:40 pm